Do what you love and love what you do .. create with passion.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Miss You Wolf

I Miss You Wolf



I HAVEN’T LEFT AT ALL
 
I saw you gently weeping as you looked through photographs
You paused for just a moment at one that made you laugh.
But as you turned more pages the tears began to flow
You whispered that you missed me but I want you to know;
I softly licked those stinging tears that down your cheeks did fall
I want to help you understand I haven’t left at all.
On those days that you are overcome with sorrow, pain and grief
I rest my head upon your leg to offer some relief.
When you take our walking path I’ve seen you turn around
Because I know you surely heard my paws upon the ground.
At night while you are sleeping I snuggle at your side
You stroke my fur as you touch that place where I used to lie.
You said it’s just your heart playing tricks upon your mind
But rest assured I’m really there, my spirit’s left behind.
I know your heart is hurting; it’s like an open sore
You think my life has ended and you won’t see me anymore.
But for those of us bound tight by love, death is not the curtain call;
It’s really the eternal beginning that waits for us all
~~~

XOXO
 
 


Oh how you loved to talk .. and sash .. and argue .. my dearest Wolf, it is so quiet now. I miss our conversations, and we had many! I will miss your greeting after a long hard day at work. Always so excited to see me, so full of love and enthusiasum. How I miss your determination, your spunk. I miss those beautiful eyes .. I saw in them how very much you loved me and always wanted to be near me. It didn't matter which room I was in, you were never far away. You followed me and always kept me company. You were by boy .... a Momma's boy.

 
Such a silly boy ... you always made me laugh.
 
 
And the look on your face when you were naughty ... I can still see that face. But how could I ever be mad for long, I loved you so! You brought me such joy! You were a character my dearest Wolf.
 
 
You had your special spot to rest .... even at my Momma and Daddy's house.
 
 
 
Christmas will not be the same this year ... one less toy to buy makes me so sad.
 
 
When you were just a young boy, I wondered if you would ever grow into those ears!! You were so darn cute ... with your big bat ears!
 
 
Look at that beautiful face .. and those gorgeous eyes!
I MISS YOU SO DEAR WOLF! XOXO
 


 
Handsome boy!
 
 
I will never forget the day i picked you up! So tiny and so adorable! I was so excited my dearest Wolf, you were my fur baby and I loved you at first sight!
 
Rest now boy! And though you are no longer here with me, the jingle of your collar now silent ... I hold your memories within my heart!! You will never be forgotten Wolf!! XO
 
"Wolf" 03/11/10 to 10/08/14
 


No comments:

Post a Comment