Do what you love and love what you do .. create with passion.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My New Big Shot!


I'm so excited to share my new Big Shot!


This was my gift from my parents for Christmas! Isn't it wonderful? The packaging is so lovely. And luck for me, it matches my craft room colors perfectly. Co..wink..e.dink ... me thinks!



Out of the box it is quite heavy. And it sits well, tiny feet to hold it in place.
It appears to be made very well, I guess time will tell. You have to attach the handle ... a, washer, screw and end cap and wall la.


Included in the box: The Multipurpose Platform
On each cover is, an illustration showing you what pieces, are needed for what purpose. For instance, you use the front cover for Thinlits and Framelits. 


As, you go to cover 1, it's used for Ink-its,  Thinlits with a Impression Pad for embossing and the Texturz with a Impressions Pad.


The last cover is for Embossing Folders and Texturz when using thicker materials such as chipboard.


These are standard size cutting pads and you get a pair.


You get Basics Shapes cutting pad. It's hard to see but it has a large and small heart, a large and small circle and a large butterfly.


These are the Wafer-thin Dies. As you can see the pretty butterfly is the exact size as the Bigz die basic shapes.


You get seven Framelts. The hearts, flowers and circles go hand in hand with the Bigz Basic shapes die and the Wafer-thin dies.


This is a Embossing folder, one included.



And you get a package of card stock. Also included, a tiny piece of sandpaper.


My parents also bought me another pair of Extended Cutting Pads.


A beautiful set of Scallop Circle Dies, left. And Impressions Pad.


This wonderful Texturz Starter Kit, with six lovely designs.


And two more Embossing Folders ... Dots and Flowers.

I am one lucky girl!!
THANK YOU MOMMA AND DADDY!

Letc the crafting begin ... be sure and check back to see my first projet with my new Big Shot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment