Do what you love and love what you do .. create with passion.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy 2015 Everyone!

Happly New Year everyone!

I've never been one to make New Years resolutions. Seems we all have good intentions for the first few months .... but then, life has a way of getting in the way and those resolutions just seem to go by the wayside.

So for me, it's more about life lessons. Things that I've faced over the last year. What have I learned and how can I take those things, whether good or bad and use them to move my life forward in a positive way.

This year has been a very difficult one for me personally. Choices I've had to make. People I've had to say good bye to, and the loss of Wolf and Peanut. Heart wrenching things.

But I will forever be an optimist. I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned. I'm grateful that I was privileged to have these two sweet creatures in my life for the time I did.

I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for my family! They have stood by my side through it all .... never wavering, always supportive, always loving, steadfast!

But most of all, i'm grateful for Jesus! For without His love and acceptance, my life would be without meaning. God has guided me through some treacherous waters. And there is no doubt in my mind He has orchestrated the steps I've taken this year. My only hope is that I can live the life He expects me to live and be an example of His love for everyone!

Bless my family and friends!
Bless my fur babies!
And bless all my new friends and followers here!



This picture kind of sums things up!

Let's have a fabulous 2015 together!

No comments:

Post a Comment