Do what you love and love what you do .. create with passion.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I Love Fall

 
Cleaned up my front yard. Too bad it won't stay this way very long, once the leaves start to fall. And boy do they fall ... and fall ... and fall!
 
 
But for now i'm going to enjoy my leaf free front yard.


Look at this adorable face .... meet Beedy! She was found in a bush at my work on a cold and rainy day. She was only 1 week old and without a doubt would not have made it if we had not brought her into the office. I offered to take her home until we could find somewhere for her. Uh huh .... you can see how that turned out! But oh how I love this little girl.

 
This poor birdhouse is in need of some TLC. Unfortunately it is in my neighbors yard, not to mention it is about 30 ft. in the air. The birdies don't seem to care that it needs a paint job though.

 
I love this iron kitty. Adds some whimsy to the yard.

 
I've had this mum plant for a year ... and just like clockwork it is blooming just in time for fall.

 
Have a mentioned I love yellow.

 
This succulent has the prettiest red flowers that bloom is the summer.

 
My aloe vera is so happy. Sure comes in handy after a day at the beach and a bit too much sun. I just pull a couple leaves, cut the barbs off and place in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. When you need it, just peel the skin off and rub on your *hot* skin .....ahhhhhhhh!
 
Happy Fall Everyone!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment