Do what you love and love what you do .. create with passion.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Necklace and Earrings

 
 
 
Stickers, resin, black chain and some green, black and orange beads. Simple.
 

 
I've had these stickers for a while. So I thought i might experiment just a little. I mixed up a batch of resin and carefully covered each sticker that i was interested in using. It was a bit time consuming, but like I said, it was a experiment. After they set for 24 hrs, I came back, roughed up the backs of the stickers and mixed another batch of resin ... this time I added some black pigment to the resin. I carefully covered the backs of my stickers and again let them dry for 24 hrs.
 
 
And wha la .... add some chain and beads and I now have a cute little necklace to wear on Friday!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment